I can’t pretend this is a normal post. When I began editing Lexi and BJ’s film, I chose a moment from Lexi’s dad’s speech to start the film. In his speech, Lexi’s dad talked about how all the guests had traveled from all over to celebrate together. I didn’t see the significance of that until recently when so many couples are postponing their weddings because guests won’t be able to celebrate with them. Something we’ve mostly taken for granted now seems like a special gift. Of course, we’re seeing that a lot nowadays.
Enough musings, Cooper’s parents are married and it was beautiful! Lexi and BJ, we are so happy we were able to capture your day!
- Ceremony – The Basilica of Saint Mary
- Reception – The Muse Event Center
- Hotel – Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel
- Photography – Eyetography Film + Foto
- Videography – Eyetography Film + Foto
- Planner – The Simply Elegant Group
- Decor – Linen Effects
- Florist – European Floral
- Bakery – Cardigan Donuts
- MUA – Warpaint International
- DJ – Three Six Sound
- Suits – The Black Tux
- Jeweler – Shane Co. and Effie’s Bridal Trunk
- Stationary – Minted